When you have a strong desire to manifest something you really want and the right course of action, it’s amazing what you can accomplish by devoting just a few minutes every day toward that goal. As your Artrepreneur Coach I offer a 16 step outline to help you achieve your art career goals in 30 days. I recommend you print this page and refer to it often.
When you follow the steps below, you’ll begin to experience tangible results within the first week. That sense of achievement will motivate you to continue.
Follow These 16 Steps to Insure Success
If you feel you need help with any part of this program please consider using me for either a consultation before you begin or as your career coach. I’d be delighted to help you!
• Choose your goal(s) and define your 30-day project. (See list of ideas below.)
• Depending upon how busy your schedule is, choose a project that will require only an average of 20-30 minutes daily, or you may abort it.
• Decide to view the 30-day project as a positive and enjoyable experience that will empower you.
• Make a commitment to work on a goal or project every day for 30 days.
• Choose a goal that will take you outside your comfort zone but not so difficult that you’ll dread working on it. The idea is to push yourself further but enjoy the process and look forward to it.
• Set a specific start date in the not-too-distant future.
• Write your goals and activities in a journal or computer file and keep it updated daily. Also, apply visual reminders about your goals on your phone or bulletin board.
• Prepare yourself before the start date. Make sure you have everything you need, including setting time aside every day to work on your goal, and creating your daily activity list.
• Adjust to the ebb and flow that will naturally occur. As your energy shifts, give yourself permission to put less effort into your goal on some days and more on others. However, make a commitment to do something every day.
• Decide in advance what you will accept as minimum effort (such as 10 minutes) and resist the temptation to go below that time limit.
• Select a primary dedicated time slot for your activity and also a secondary option. This way, if you miss the earlier time, such as early morning, you’ll be sure to work on the project later on in the day no matter what.
• Life happens and you might miss a day during the 30-day period. Don’t berate yourself. Start again and try very hard not to miss another day.
• Remind yourself this should be enjoyable while you also stretch yourself to achieve your fullest potential.
• At the end of the day, take time to feel good about what you’ve already achieved.
• On day 30, congratulate yourself and reflect on how much you have accomplished.
• Take a break before you start your next fun and powerful 30-day project.
Ideas For Your 30-Day Goals
What comes to mind as you imagine your biggest dreams and wishes? What goal(s) will have the biggest impact now on your art career? You can choose either one goal or more that you can focus on individually. Two or more goals may be compatible with each other, making it easy to accomplish them.
Here are a few ideas for what you can practice every day for 30 days.
• Build stronger professional relationships
• Increase my art sales volume by ___%
• Improve my art business skills
• Get into a gallery
• Become a better blog writer
• Develop a new series of artwork
• Improve my physical health, vitality / enthusiasm
• Expand my reputation to an international scale
If you need help in any step of this 30-day process, from choosing your goal to what activities you could do every day, let me know. I love helping artists achieve their goals. Having a career coach during this process can make an enormous difference on how quickly you attain the success you desire. Check out my services and let’s get started!by