UPDATED AND REVISED IN NOVEMBER 2016
Selling your art to the Healthcare Art Market is a wonderful opportunity to expand your sales and reputation and to help others through your art. It might be one of the most rewarding ways to bring your art to the public.
Imagine having your art installed in wellness centers, medical facilities, general hospitals, pediatric medical spaces, senior residences, acute care hospitals, surgery centers, medical office buildings, physicians’ offices, rehabilitation centers, and more, around the world. Art with positive images are also being placed in treatment centers, spas, corporate lobbies, educational facilities, yoga and meditation centers.
Now you can find out about the many venues that seek art, the criteria they seek, how and where to approach art consultants in the industry, and much more.
“Art In Healthcare For Artists” is a 63-page comprehensive PDF document I have produced for artists and anyone interested in learning more about this fascinating field. It includes detailed information on a range of topics such as:
- The Benefits of Art in Healthcare
- Types of Healthcare Venues Seeking Art
- What Kind of Art is Suitable for The Healthcare Market – Detailed Criteria
- What is Evidence-Based Design (EBD) and who was behind it?
- What is LEED and why is it important for you to know about it?
- How to Submit Your Art for Healthcare
- About Selected Art Consultants That Supply Art for The Healthcare Industry
- Where To Find Art Consultants Seeking Art
- About Art & Healthcare Non-Profit Organizations That Use Art and Artists
- About Selected Artists who Sell their Art in this Industry
- Much More!
“I just read through the whole book and very much enjoyed it. It is very thorough, well laid out, and easy to read. I am sure it is helping many artists who are interested in this area for their artwork.” ~ Nancy Reyner, painter, author and instructor
“A wonderful guide and resource — practical and inspirational — with many directions to explore.”
~ Roberta London, photographer
Cost: This non-refundable e-Guide is currently only $18.
Pay using PayPal.
PayPal will offer you the option to Log In or Pay with Debit or Credit Card to Manhattan Arts International.
After you pay you will receive a confirmation with a link to download the PDF file.
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org