UPDATED AND REVISED IN MAY 2017
Selling your art to the Healthcare Art Market is a wonderful opportunity to expand your sales and reputation and to help others through your art. It might be one of the most rewarding ways to bring your art to the public.
Imagine having your art installed in wellness centers, medical facilities, general hospitals, pediatric medical spaces, senior residences, acute care hospitals, surgery centers, medical office buildings, physicians’ offices, rehabilitation centers, and more, around the world. Art with positive images are also being placed in treatment centers, spas, corporate lobbies, educational facilities, yoga and meditation centers.
Now you can find out about the many venues that seek art, the criteria they seek, how and where to approach art consultants in the industry, and much more.
“Sell Your Art In The Healthcare Art Market” is an 80-page comprehensive PDF document I have produced for artists who want to learn and excel in this fascinating field. It includes detailed information on a range of topics such as:
- The Benefits of Art in Healthcare
- Types of Healthcare Venues Seeking Art
- What Kind of Art is Suitable for The Healthcare Market – Detailed Criteria
- About Selected Art Consultants That Supply Art for The Healthcare Industry & Their Artist Selection Process
- How to Submit Your Art for Healthcare
- What is Evidence-Based Design (EBD) and who was behind it?
- What is LEED and why is it important for you to know about it?
- Where To Find Art Consultants Seeking Art
- About Art & Healthcare Non-Profit Organizations That Use Art and Artists
- About Selected Artists who Sell their Art in this Industry
- Related Resources
“My background is in cognitive science and the research about how to affect the way people think and learn for the positive. Your E-Guide is a great resource for finding all of the newest research on art and healthcare.” ~ Eva Marie Restel, artist
“I just read through the whole book and very much enjoyed it. It is very thorough, well laid out, and easy to read. I am sure it is helping many artists who are interested in this area for their artwork.”
~ Nancy Reyner, painter, author and instructor
“A wonderful guide and resource — practical and inspirational — with many directions to explore.”
~ Roberta London, photographer
Cost: This non-refundable e-Guide is currently only $18.
Since this is a digital file all sales are final.
Pay using PayPal.
PayPal will offer you the option to Log In and Pay with Debit or Credit Card to Manhattan Arts International. After you pay you will receive a payment confirmation with a link to download the PDF file.
Send me an email to email@example.com