This is a comprehensive e-Book that makes writing your Artist’s Biography a much easier and faster project. As an artist career coach and arts writer I have written hundreds of Artist’s Biographies. I have learned that artists are capable of writing their own documents when they receive the proper step-by-step guidance. That’s why I wrote this comprehensive How to Write Your Artist’s Biography e-Book.
In this 70+ Page e-Book You Will Find
- Step-by-step guidelines
- Advice I have given to my artist clients
- Many samples of different Artist’s Biographies that I have written for my writing clients
- How to Write Your Artist’s Biography if you’re a beginner artist
- How to Write your Artist’s Biography if you are returning to your career after a time lapse
- Samples of Artist’s Biography for different career requirements
- Samples of Artist’s Biographies of varying lengths
- Samples of famous Artist’s Biographies from press releases received from major galleries and museums
- Mistakes to avoid when writing your Artist’s Biography
- Many resources, and more.
Why do you need this e-Book?
The Artist’s Biography is an important art marketing tool. As an artist you will need an Artist’s Biography for:
- Your “About the Artist” page on your website and blog
- Cover Letter to a Gallery
- Grant Proposal
- Profile in Social Media
- Juried Competition Entry
- Exhibition Proposal
- Press Release
- Interview with a Member from the Press
- Artist Membership Application
- Exhibition Catalogue
- Promotional Brochure
- Your “Elevator Speech”
- Crowdfunding Project
- Fundraising Project
- Public Speaking Event
- Job Interview
- Art Book Promotion
- Many other uses
Cost: This non-refundable e-Guide is currently only $18.
Because this is a digital file all sales are final.
Pay by using easy and safe PayPal. PayPal will offer you the option to Log In or Pay with Debit or Credit Card to Manhattan Arts International. After you pay you will receive a confirmation with a link to download the PDF file.
Send me an email to email@example.com