UPDATED IN OCTOBER 2016
This is a comprehensive e-Book that makes writing your Artist’s Statement a much easier and faster project. As an artist career coach and arts writer I have helped thousands of artists write their Artist’s Statements, provided feedback, and edited them. In this 80+ page e-Book “How to Write Your Artist’s Statement” you’ll receive my step-by-step guidance and dozens of samples.
Your Artist’s Statement is an essential art marketing tool for your website, art blog, art exhibition, art project proposal, press release, gallery introduction letter, grant and residency application, “elevator speech”, public speaking event, and many more professional uses.
What You’ll Find in this 80+ Page e-Book
- Step-by-Step guidelines, tips, and exercises to help you through the process
- Many different examples by contemporary artists working in different styles and mediums
- Different examples for many different uses
- Different versions in varying lengths
- Examples of artist’s statements from major artists
- Mistakes to avoid
- Resources and more.
More than 80 pages filled with step-by-step guidance, many different examples and applications.
Cost: This non-refundable e-Guide is currently only $18.
Pay by using easy and safe PayPal. PayPal will offer you the option to Log In or Pay with Debit or Credit Card to Manhattan Arts International. After you pay you will receive a confirmation with a link to download the PDF file.
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org