This is a comprehensive e-Book that makes writing your Artist’s Biography a much easier and faster project. As an artist career coach and arts writer I have written hundreds of Artist’s Biographies, some of those I share here. I have also learned that many artists are capable of writing their own when they have step-by-step guidance. That’s why I wrote this comprehensive “How to Write Your Artist’s Biography” e-Book. Revised and updated in December, 2017.
This E-Book Includes
- Step-by-step guidelines
- Advice I have given to my artist clients
- Many samples of different Artist’s Biographies that I have written for my writing clients
- How to Write Your Artist’s Biography if you’re a beginner artist
- How to Write your Artist’s Biography if you are returning to your career after a time lapse
- Samples of Artist’s Biography for different career requirements
- Samples of Artist’s Biographies of varying lengths
- Samples of famous Artist’s Biographies from press releases received from major galleries and museums
- Mistakes to avoid when writing your Artist’s Biography
- Many resources, and more.
Why do you need this e-Book?
The Artist’s Biography is an important art marketing tool. As an artist you will need an Artist’s Biography for: Your “About the Artist” page on your website and blog ~ Cover Letter to a Gallery ~ Grant Proposal ~ Profile in Social Media ~ Juried Competition Entry ~ Exhibition Proposal ~ Press Release ~ Interview with a Member from the Press ~ Artist Membership Application ~ Exhibition Catalogue ~ Promotional Brochure ~ Your “Elevator Speech” ~ Fundraising Project ~ Public Speaking Event ~ Job Interview ~ Art Book Promotion ~ Many other uses
Cost: This non-refundable e-Guide is currently only $18.
Pay by using easy and safe PayPal. PayPal will offer you the option to Log In or Pay with Debit or Credit Card to Manhattan Arts International. Please note: Since this is a digital file all sales are final. Thank you!
Link to Download Your e-Book: After you pay for the e-book, you will receive two separate confirmation emails with a link to download the PDF file. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email address book to avoid having these important emails go to your spam folder.
Any Questions about Your Order?
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org